HR Business Partner
Управление персоналом, HR, кадры
/ Полная занятость
/ Полный день
2017-10-15 01:05:00, ID 1499
IKEA Centres develops and manages retail destinations for the many people, anchored by IKEA stores. Our global portfolio includes 40 shopping centres and 25 retail parks that together attract more than 400 million visitors per year in 14 countries in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a pro-active and highly business minded professional to be an HR Business Partner for PSR Function and several MEGAs.
In this position we expect you to work as a partner to the managers in order to pro-actively support in optimizing people, strategy, structure, process and culture and also to facilitate delivery of HR services and programs as appropriate.
- build a strong business relationships and cooperation with the managers;
- take the lead to facilitate the process to improve organizational design, structure and career paths;
- proactively support the delivery of HR Processes and lead HR agenda (succession planning, competence reviews, salary reviews, talent management, career, etc.);
- understand current and future business and competence challenges and brings this input into all other HR processes;
- design succession plans for key talents and key job positions in the department;
- partner and support business to lead competence review process;
- assist the managers in change management and people issues in day to day work;
- review and analyse business metrics including data on retention, diversity, headcount dynamics, exit surveys data etc;
- follow up on HR KPIs.
- сompleted university degree;
- experienced of 3-6 years as mature HR BP or HR Manager with the of previous experience with international companies;
- deep knowledge in Human Resources Management and/or exposure to HR practices in a business management role;
- knowledge of Labour Law and practices;
- strong facilitation and conflict solving skills;
- project Management and Change Management skills;
- fluent English;
- strategic thinking, ability to challenge authority.
- location: Khimki Business Park;
- permanent contract;
- working schedule: Mon-Fri, 9:00-18:00;
- other: competitive salary, medical and life insurance, lunch discount, fitness center discount, 15% discount on IKEA goods, option to enroll in IKEA corporate pension plan, opportunity to develop your career in a multinational environment, possibility to join various educational programs offered in the company.
По результатам собеседования.