Операционный директор (COO)
Образование, наука, консультирование
/ Полная занятость
/ Полный день
2017-12-22 00:48:00, ID 1974
Education Index — платформа, где русскоязычные студенты ищут, а зарубежные вузы рассказывают о своих образовательных программах. Мы помогаем студентам ориентироваться в мире образования за рубежом и поступать в вузы их первого выбора, предлагая отлично работающий алгоритм принятия решения о том, что, где и как изучать, и эффективно организовывая процесс поступления. В команде сейчас восемь человек. Растём. Трафик нашего сайта удвоился меньше чем за год. Головной офис находится в городе Рединг (Великобритания), а российский офис — в Москве, в коворкинге на Тверской.
Please send you CV with a short summary of why you think you are a good fit for the role. LinkedIn or links to relevant online info is a welcome addition. We will run a call to get to know each other a bit better, and in-person interviews with the top candidates will follow.
- manage web- and content development of educationindex.ru to continue growth of its traffic, further its functionality and enhance its users’ experience;
- vonitor performance of the website and its main sales channels (including incoming calls and leads from the website as well as social media, newsletter etc) and devise development and action plan to grow the business and improve conversion;
- lead and support the team’s execution towards defined KPIs;
- dased on the company’s strategic goals set up monthly and weekly operational tasks for the team of 8 (most of the team is based in Moscow);
- continue building an amazing team with a strong internal culture, where people are motivated, learning and improving, feels valued, adds value and happy to work together;
- search and interview candidates, prepare offers and discuss the employment terms to find new team members whenever necessary and prepare set up and training for new members;
- analyse the current state of how internal and external company’s operations are run and supported by its CRM, Financial Planning, CMS, Accounting systems and other solutions, identifying areas of process improvement and devise operational changes to advance quality of services and minimize time spent and a number of mistakes made;
- look after the company’s compliance with the legal requirements in Russia and the UK, including agreements with B2C and B2B clients, website’s compliance, agreements with suppliers etc.
- 5 or more years of web, digital, online, IT business experience in a role of a multifunctional manager with a P&L responsibility;
- startups growing SMEs experience is essential;
- online product manager or product owner with good understanding of stages and roles in the web development process and experience in defining desired functionality, running a backlog, setting up an acceptance criteria and sending live new developments weekly;
- advanced user of Google Analytics and Webmaster tools capable for thorough analysis of events, goals, e-commerce, user journey and sales funnel, which is confirmed by records of gradually improved conversion rates;
- with good understanding of what quality web content is, how this quality measured and experience in outsourcing amazing content which users love
- with a clear idea of what makes information, e-com and booking platforms great;
- with strong analytical and numerical skill;
- with strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- with knowledge of English at the top of advanced level;
- a leader with a strong commitment to excel in the pursuit of unselfish goals.
- reasonable salary and an option;
- jpportunity to join a growing, entrepreneurial business at the very right moment of its growth, have an impact on its future and become part of its success;
- flexibility to work from both our office in Moscow or wherever you are;
- veritocracy and transparency;
- the satisfaction that comes with knowing you are making a difference to the lives of many young people going to study abroad.
Знание языков: Английский свободно
от 80 000 до 120 000 руб.