Бухгалтерия, финансы, аудит, учет
/ Полная занятость
/ Полный день
2017-12-20 01:05:00, ID 1962
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big.
About Sales Finance The successful candidate will become a member of the Sales Finance team at Apple. With approx. 200 employees based across EMEIA this team works with the Sales function to provide best in class commercial and financial support. Being part of the Sales Finance team means obsessing over the customer experience; when problem solving, stripping out what is not essential and focussing on what is; demanding the very best from yourself and the rest of the team; blazing the right path of action, zeroing in on what is critical and letting go of what isn’t; being part of a high performing team and connecting with others, asking for help when needed and going out of your way to help others succeed. Role Overview: Come join Apple Finance as a key member in one in one of the most dynamic regions in the organisation. Our Sales Finance team currently has an opening for a Financial Analyst in this highly visible and crucial role supporting business leaders in Russia. As a Financial Analyst you will be part of Russia Sales Finance team and support decision making around commercial opportunities and investment options (demand generation, programs, channel incentives, enterprise) with the focus on revenue growth and return. You will also be involved in the forecasting process, analyse performance and support strategic initiatives in Russia.
- create insight on country/sub-regional business performance and provide decision making support;
- working closely with Local Sales teams in Russia to provide financial support;
- support or challenge commercial opportunities and investments proposed by the local teams;
- actively participate in demand generation and sales growth opportunities;
- support with the execution of the decision including the outcome follow up;
- monitor return on investments (programs, channel incentives, cost of sales);
- Ad Hoc support as part of the weekly/quarterly forecast process;
- channel expansion, development and rationalisation;
- support processes across deal desk, point of sale investments;
- partnering and collaborating with both, the local and central finance teams;
- provide to senior management support with analysis, business reviews, and presentations;
- cross functional teamwork.
- exceptional Finance grounding and understanding;
- strong relationship building and communication skills, at all levels of the organisation;
- excellent business support & analytical skills;
- track record of working with dynamic Sales teams;
- experience in Finance planning, operations, analytics and cost control position;
- pro-active, “Can Do” attitude, understanding that taking the initiative is important;
- ability to prioritise workload and respond quickly to urgent requests for information;
- innovative team based player with experience of working as part of a high performing team;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with other Eastern European language an advantage;
- understanding of consumer financing and leasing offers is an advantage;
- vaster Degree and/or MBA required;
- accountancy qualified or working towards accountancy qualification preferred.
По результатам собеседования.
Все вакансии в городе Москва